ULYS 224 is a key element of next-generation software-defined storage (SDS) systems.
This powerful system balances performance with capacity, delivering high IOPS, low latency at up to 368TB capacity. It also offers flexibility to improve compute-to-capacity ratio by decoupling available storage from CPU resources.
The ULYS 224 Flash Storage Platform addresses the demanding storage needs of large enterprises and cloud service providers who require dense, shared flash storage.
The Platform offers distinct features designed for today’s data centers, such as:
Hot-swappable components including SSDs, I/O Modules, PSUs (integrated fans)
Upgradeable firmware enables drive technology and capacity updates without impacting applications.
Including database, virtualization and scale-out configurations.
• A 2U flash storage platform with up to 24x 2.5” SAS SSD modules
• Available SSD capacities include 1.6TB, 1.92TB, 3.2TB, 3.84TB, 6.4TB, 7.68TB and 15.36TB
• Start with as little as 12 SSDs and add additional SSDs as needed to meet changing needs
• Up to 6x12Gb/s SAS3 connections to host
• Up to 4.7M IOPS, 23 GB/s, <1ms latency
• Easy maintenance of SSD modules
• Front accessible and hot-swappable.