21" OCtoPus 3 servers
The very new generation of multinode CPU solution
OCtoPus 3 has been designed to further improve Data Center Energy Efficiency.
This range is specifically designed to execute complex workloads with its high sustainability.
You will get the highest possible performance for your operations.
The OCtoPus 3 is our open hardware which is evolutive, efficient, and flexible to improve your IT infrastructure while providing cost reduction on CAPEX (up to -25%) and OPEX (up to -40% with immersion cooling).
- Up to 2 CPU per node (Intel or AMD)
- 1 OpenU 3 nodes Modular allows high sustainability
- Up to 96 nodes per rack
- 21’’ server form factor with drawer concept
- Up to 2x10GbE (RJ45) (OCtoPus 3R, 3H, 3SW, 3SP)
- Up to 2x10GbE (SFP+) (OCtoPus 3E)
- Up to 3x HDD/SSD SATA 6Gbps 3.5’’ or 2.5’’
- Up to 2x M.2 NVMe
- Server Management : IPMI 2.0 and iKVM
- Air cooling, direct liquid, immersion cooling
- No internal fan, 12V busbar power supply
- Big Data
- Cloud Gaming
- Cloud Computing
- High Performance Computing
- Maximized performance & density
- Easy maintenance
- Increased reliability
Quick overview of the OCtoPus 3 server
Available in six configurations to fit your actual needs
Rack design optimized for air cooling
By removing the fans from the servers and by mutualizing them at the back of the rack, we were able to reduce power consumption and include a control manager that enables to control the fan speed according to the temperature of the servers.
Optimized air cooling increases the air flow and heat dissipation inside the servers, so space is optimized for component management.
OctoRack 42SL - a unique rack design
The failure rate and intervention time are reduced thanks to the centralized power supply by busbars and shared ventilation.