CLOE 8H is a high-density Micro-Cloud Server. It supports 8 nodes hot-swap, and each node works independently, end-user can configure node’s quantity accordingly.
• Cloud computing
• Searching engine
• Web hosting
• Video server
• Social network/FTP.
CLOE 8H motherboard, based on Mehlow platform and LGA1151 socket, support the latest Intel® Xeon® E-2200 series processor, TDP up to 95W, work stably on full loading.
The whole system supports up to 8 nods hot-swap, each node works independently, end user can configure the quantity and specification according to demands, such as storage expansion, Mezzanine card or PCIe card.
• Each node support 4x GbE Intel® i210AT, the whole system up to 32x GbE
• Option Mezzanine Card NIC 2x GbE i350 or 2*10GbE 82599 SFP+
• Each node with 1x 1PMI port, support remote management, based on ASpeed AST2500
• Each node with 1x HDMI port (work with HDMI to VGA adapter)
• Each node support rear 2x USB3.1
• 4x 8038 hot-swap fans
• 1+1 redundant 1600W CRPS hot-swap platinum efficiency power supply.
• Each node support 2x 3.5”SATA/SAS HDD, the whole system up to 16x 3.5”SATA/SAS HDD
• Each node support 4x DIMM slot dual channel, up to 64GB DDR4 ECC UDIMM
• Each node support 2x M.2 NVMe SSD PCIe x2.