“Cluster-in-a-box” for Software-Defined Storage High Performance Meets High Availability
Data-intensive applications depend on fast, efficient storage. The ULYS S24-HA combines the speed of NVMe™ SSDs with a dual-server architecture to deliver a “clusterin-a-box.”
Featuring the latest Intel® Xeon® CPUs, core count and power can be selected to balance data workload and datacenter efficiency requirements.
Newly available dual-port NVMe SSD technology means that all-flash array deployments can now benefit from full high availability and NVMe performance.
The servers are connected with a Non-Transparent Bridge (NTB), a PCIe Gen3x16 link, which the software-defined storage stack can use to synchronize metadata between the two compute canisters.
The ULYS S24-HA is built to deliver high availability and enterprise-class reliability.
The entire enclosure, including server canisters, is backed with a 5-year limited warranty.
• Dual high-performance Intel Xeon Scalable Processor-based server canisters
• Each compute canister includes
• Dual processors with a choice of Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
• 2 M.2 SSD boot drives
• 24 DDR4 R-DIMM Slots
• 4 10GbE ports
• 1GbE for IPMI system management
• 3 Gen 3 PCIe x16 slots
• Enterprise-grade redundant and hot-swappable PSUs, SSDs, server canisters
• Up to 24 NVMe dual-port SSDs with a range of capacity and endurance options
• Up to 184TB in 2U
• Optional battery backup unit