Hybrid Storage Server
ULYS 1.68SP is a 68-Bay Hybrid Storage Server for Big Data and Software-Defined Storage.
• Save space thanks to high density and all-in-one product
• Lower TCO thanks to No more additional server to manage your drives
• Lower power consumption
• Reduce downtime maintenance with :
• SDS Environments
• High-Performance Computing
• Private Cloud
• Data Analytics
• Virtualization (vSAN Node)
• Streaming Video à Broadcast
• High-performance Intel Xeon® Scalable Processor-based server
• Choice of CPUs to match workloads
• Up to 60 (SAS or SATA) HDDs plus up to 8 SAS or SATA SSDs
• Hybrid support for up to 32 SSDs to create a data acceleration tier
• Innovative IsoVibe™ technology ensures maximum performance even in heavy workloads
• Enterprise-grade redundant and hot-swappable PSUs and fans
• Improved cooling from innovative ArcticFlow™ technology
• Rack-mounted top cover for quick and easy service
• Over 1.2 PB raw capacity with 14TB HDDs and 15.36TB SSDs
Precise cuts in the baseboard provide a suspension for the drives in the chassis, isolating them from transmitted vibration. The result is that consistent performance is maintained, even when all the drives are working hard.
By introducing cool air into the center of the chassis, drives operate at lower and more consistent temperatures than conventional systems. This results in lower fan speeds, reduced vibration, lower power consumption,quieter operation and ultimately higher reliability.
The 2CRSi ULYS 1.68SP has dual high-performance Intel® Xeon Scalable Processor-based CPUs to deliver the performance to manage demanding workloads in Software-De-fined Storage (SDS) environments. With up to 1.2PB in the enclosure, it delivers high density (up to 240TB per rack unit). With a choice of CPUs, memory and drives, it provides the flexibility to balance performance with cost.
The new, high-capacity storage server addresses the demanding storage needs of large enterprise customers, OEMs, Cloud Service Providers and resellers/integrators that require dense, shared HDD or hybrid storage with compute included.