CLOE 12H is a 3U high-density Micro-Cloud Server.
It allows the system to support up to 12 hot-pluggable server nodes in a 3U chassis height, with each server node individually to operate according to the needs to flexible configure the number of server nodes.
Maximum 12 nodes in a system to fulfill requirements upon application needs based on 3, 6, 9 or 12 nodes configuration, Each node support 4x DIMM slot, capacity up to 128GB ECC DDR4. Each node support up to 2x 3.5” or 4x 2.5” internal drives, overall 24x 3.5” or 48x 2.5” internal drives support in a fully configured system.
Supports Intel® Xeon E processor E-2100/E-2200 Series. TDP Up to 95W, Single Socket H4 (LGA 1151).
The system equipped with 1+1 hot-swappable 1600W 80+ Platinum redundant PSU.
The use of centralized power supply and 1+1 redundant power supply, to ensure system stability.
Rear Smart Fan Control
• 4x 9038 high performance & hot-swappable fan module with smart fan control and management on the chassis rear
• Anti-vibration mechanism design on fan module
Support Remote Management
• System Remote Management through IPMI2.0
• Remote Management Technology and Shared Gigabit Management Network Port
• Local HDMI-to-VGA port build-in benefits the serviceability